Topic: Configuration Utility and server

I tried to install the WM-Bridge service on Windows 10 64bit.
The Config-Tools reported a program error - but after that followed the message: service successfully installed...

Now I can see, that the WMBridge service exists, but I cannot start it. Here the Windows error message:

Der Dienst kann nicht gestartet werden. System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Ein Aufrufziel hat einen Ausnahmefehler verursacht. ---> System.Net.HttpListenerException: Zugriff verweigert
   bei System.Net.HttpListener.AddAllPrefixes()
   bei System.Net.HttpListener.Start()
   bei Microsoft.Owin.Host.HttpListener.OwinHttpListener.Start(HttpListener listener, Func`2 appFunc, IList`1 addresses, IDictionary`2 capabilities, Func`2 loggerFactory)
   bei Microsoft.Owin.Host.HttpListener.OwinServerFactory.Create(Func`2 app, IDictionary`2 properties)
   --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
   bei System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   bei System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   bei System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   bei Microsoft.Owin.Hosting.ServerFactory.ServerFactoryAdapt...

Any ideas?

Re: Configuration Utility and server

Did you tried to use different port? Maybe the port is already opened by another process.